Across the states in small cities and towns, you can find exceptional restaurants that are local favorites. This summer, explore these quality small town restaurants in Missouri.
- Catalpa – Arrow Rock: Head to the award-winning restaurant of Catalpa to enjoy classic American dishes with flair. The restaurant is located at the beginning of the Santa Fe Trail.
- Savor Grill – West Plains: Savor Grill proudly serves local favorites such as classic pork steak, homegrown potatoes, and corn.
- Chaumette Vineyards & Winery – Ste. Genevieve: Chaumette Vineyards & Winery has it all: incredible views, tasty Cajun food, and wines fermented on-site.
- Abigail’s – Rocheport: This family restaurant changes up its menu daily, giving you a unique and delicious experience each time you visit.
- Beckett’s – Glasgow: For classic American fare, head to Beckett’s and enjoy comfort food alongside beautiful riverfront views.
- The Ivory Grille – Sedalia: You’ll find Ivory Grille within the beautiful Hotel Bothwell. For a romantic evening with your significant other, head to this fine-dining venue.
- The Keeter Center – Lookout Point: For a cafeteria-style experience, head to the Keeter Center for a meal cooked and served by College of the Ozarks students.
Contact us at Jimmy Michel Motors for more suggestions about where to find scrumptious fare.