The Ford Focus RS is about to get a huge power upgrade!
The 2016 Ford Focus RS was already a powerful, popular model, but now, thanks to British tuning company Mountune, your Focus RS can be even stronger, with the Ford Mountune Power Upgrade kit.
In fact, the kit improves the horsepower output of the Focus RS by 25 horsepower, bringing the total from 350 to 375 horsepower. This much of a jump is a huge difference, especially for a vehicle already known for its performance abilities.
Plus, with the Mountune upgrade in effect, the 2016 Ford Focus RS can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. It’s essentially a racecar!
Mountune worked with Ford Performance on the kit, so if you are interested in upgrading your vehicle, it will not affect your warranty. For more information on the Ford Focus RS Mountune upgrade or to take the Focus RS out on a test drive, visit us anytime at Jimmy Michel Motors.
Get your car in tip-top shape before you go back to school!
It’s that time of year again: back to school season. And as you know, with back to school season comes back to school car maintenance. So, before you start the school year, you will want your car to be in top shape.
Here is a list of some routine maintenance to keep in mind:
- If your car is due for an oil change, now is the time to make an appointment.
- Consult your owner’s manual to discover the optimal tire pressure, and see to it that your tires match that amount.
- Make sure that both your air conditioning and heating are working properly, especially if you haven’t used one in a while.
- Fill up your windshield wiper fluid reservoir with fresh fluid.
- And lastly, consider stocking your vehicle with a first-aid kit if you haven’t already, as well as some fresh water.
To meet with someone in our service department or, of course, to take a new vehicle out for a spin, contact us anytime at Jimmy Michel Motors.