It’s that time of year again: back to school season. And as you know, with back to school season comes back to school car maintenance. So, before you start the school year, you will want your car to be in top shape.
Here is a list of some routine maintenance to keep in mind:
- If your car is due for an oil change, now is the time to make an appointment.
- Consult your owner’s manual to discover the optimal tire pressure, and see to it that your tires match that amount.
- Make sure that both your air conditioning and heating are working properly, especially if you haven’t used one in a while.
- Fill up your windshield wiper fluid reservoir with fresh fluid.
- And lastly, consider stocking your vehicle with a first-aid kit if you haven’t already, as well as some fresh water.
To meet with someone in our service department or, of course, to take a new vehicle out for a spin, contact us anytime at Jimmy Michel Motors.